SamuiBus.com acts as an transfer providers (not agent). The contract for the provision of transportation services is concluded between You and the SamuiBus.com
- A transfer is the movement of one or more passengers from one location to another.
- The cost of transfer depends on the distance between two locations. The price does not depend on address within the islands limits.
- The transfer is carried out with a vehicle which corresponds to the number of passengers and pieces of luggage.
- The location of departure and destination must have a particular address (e.g., airport, sea port, bus station or any other specific address within the islands limits).
- The driver waits for the client at the pickup location hold in board with client’s name and on it.
- Booking Confirmation must be shown to the driver.
- To make a booking, You must fill in all the required fields on online booking form. You must enter your information using Latin characters.
- Choose a place (name of beach) or an airport as your Pick-up and Drop-off locations.
- Enter your travel details: address, flight number as well as your contact information. Make sure the mobile phone number you entered is correct and the phone will be with you at the time of arrival.
- Specify the number of child seats needed.
- In order to confirm the booking, SamuiBus.com sends a Booking Confirmation to your e-mail address. Please print the Booking Confirmation and take it with you.
- The client is responsible for accuracy of all of the travel details. You must check and ensure that all information you provide is correct and complete. In case of transfer failure due to incorrect data in the Booking Confirmation (e.g., contact information, pickup time and place), no money will be refunded to the client.
Changes and Cancellation Policies
- All orders must be cancelled no later than 6 hours before the time of the beginning of transfer. To cancel an order the client should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with order details (order number and the reason for cancellation).
- Any changes (such as transfer date and time, destination, etc.) must be made no later than 6 hours before the transfer starts.
- Changes in the type of vehicle and route can affect the cost of transfer service.
- The client must inform the customer support about the changes 6 hours prior to the transfer via e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com. Changes come into force right after they have been confirmed by a customer support representative.
Meeting the Driver
- Our driver must meet the client at the pick-up location at the time specified in the Booking Confirmation. The driver will be holding a board with client’s name on it.
- Your driver will be waiting for you for 1 hour (for Private) and 10 min. (for Shared). If within this time the client fail to meet, the order shall be considered canceled.
- Our driver may want to contact the client by mobile phone prior to departure to arrange the meeting.
- The client must be waiting for the driver at the meeting point at the time specified in the Booking Confirmation.
- If our driver fails to show up at pick-up location at the time specified in the Booking Confirmation within 15-20 minutes, the transfer shall be considered canceled. In order to receive a refund, the client must prove that he was, in fact, waiting for our driver at the time and place specified in the Booking Confirmation. A picture of time board showing the current time and date will serve as acceptable proof. The client must send an e-mail with all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have extra-size items with you, it is your duty to inform SamuiBus.com customer support in advance by e-mail email@example.com
- Minivans have room for 8 passengers + 8 pieces of luggage.
- Smoking and drinking is prohibited in the bus. In case of violation the driver has the right to stop the bus and ask you to leave.
- The number of passengers cannot go beyond the seating capacity of the vehicle.
- Your mobile phone (linked to the phone number in your Booking Confirmation) should be switched on arrival, as our driver may want to contact you.
- In case of flight delay the client must contact the SamuiBus.com and report the delay. We are aware of changes as monitoring delays. However, a flight delay can result in your transfer being canceled.
Cancellations made by the manager
- An order can be canceled by the manager for any of the following reasons:
- The client failed to provide correct travel details (flight, route, dates);
- The client failed to provide correct contact information;
- The customer will be informed of cancellation in advance by e-mail.
- Refunds can take up to 3-5 business days.